2020 Educational Opportunities
Save the Date: 2020 Immunization Update
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
View promotional flyer
This conference is intended for health care staff who administer vaccines or facilitate the administration of immunizations: Nurses, medical assistants, physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, public health staff, and school nurses.
5:00-6:00 PM | Registration, Dinner Buffet, View Exhibitor Displays
6:00-7:00 PM | Speaker: Dr. Andrew Kroger, CDC
7:00-8:00 PM | Panel discussion
Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Madison, WI 53713
2019 Educational Opportunities
2019 Immunization Update, April 23, 2019
JoEllen Wolicki, Nurse Health Educator from CDC, panel discussion on reducing barriers to immunizations and increasing immunization rates.
2018 Educational Opportunities
- Immunization Grand Rounds: What's New In Flu? An Update on the Prevention & Treatment of Influenza
Dr. Kathleen Edwards, Sarah H. Sell and Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor of Pediatrics, December 13, 2018
- Immunization Update: April 25, 2018, JoEllen Wollicki, Nurse Educator, CDC
DCIC Annual Immunization Update
- FREE CEU’s (1.25 hours) are provided for pharmacists, MD’s and nurses: "Adult Immunization Update" featuring Dr. Paul Hunter speaking on adult immunizations and the panel discussion on vaccine hesitancy from the DCIC Symposium of 2017.
2017 Educational Opportunities
- Immunization Grand Rounds: "Not Just for Kids: Adult Vaccines and How to Improve Coverage," Dr. Jon Temte, Chair of Wisconsin Council on Immunization Practices an UW Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health, September 27, 2017
- Immunization Update: April 5, 2017 - Dr. Paul Hunter, Family Medicine Physician, Associate Medical Director, City of Milwaukee Health Department, member of ACIP and the WI Council on Immunization Practices
- 2705 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
- Sarah Hughes, Coordinator
Phone: (608) 242-6513
- Fax: (608) 266-4858