Work together to increase the number of children and adults in Dane County who are immunized according to the most recent scientific recommendations.
Who We Are
Formed in 1993, our membership includes people from public and private health care providers, businesses, service organizations, pharmacies, educational institutions, and pharmaceutical companies. Membership is open to all people and organizations who help with our mission.
The Coalition is led by Board Members who work in Dane County to increase immunization rates.
- Chair, Cara Winsand, community member
- Vice Chair, Ryan Bender, Forward Pharmacy
- Treasurer, Bobbie Rogers, Dean Clinic/SSM Health
- Secretary: Theresa Kuntzsch, UW Health
- Dr. Jim Conway, UW Health, Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Dawn Sebranek, Madison Metropolitan School District
- Shannon Ripp, Access Community Health Center
- Stacy Bong, Unity Point Health-Meriter
- Nate Patton, Public Health Madison & Dane County
- Hillary Plumb, AMI Expeditionary Health
- Brian Stamm, Employee Trust Fund
- Ann Wagaman, Associated Physicians
- Korbey D. White, ETF Health Program Manager
- Elaine Rosenblatt, community member
- Gwen Long, community member
What We Do
- Create messages for the public about the importance of immunizations.
- Promote immunization recommendations.
- Support partnerships among community groups, health care providers, businesses, and other agencies.
- Educate providers about immunizations practices.
- Promote policies that can improve immunization rates.
Partners & Providers
Dane County Immunization Coalition (DCIC)