For Infants, Children & Teens
We have two vaccine clinics for school-aged children coming up on Saturdays in 2024. Read full details
RSV & COVID Vaccine
We have a limited supply of RSV vaccine for infants and high risk toddlers! Call us at (608) 242-6255 to see if we can vaccinate your child.
Free COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are available to children 6 months and older. See our webpage for details. Have questions? Call (608) 242-6328.
We give free routine childhood immunizations to infants and children (through 18 years of age) who:
- Do not have insurance that pays for immunizations, or
- Have Medical Assistance or BadgerCare, or
- Are Native American or Alaska Native.
If your child has insurance that pays for immunizations, please call their provider.
How To Schedule an Appointment
- We give immunizations by appointment only.
- You can schedule an appointment at our South Park Street Office or at our East Washington Avenue Office.
- We provide an interpreter, if needed.
- A parent must come to the appointment. If this is not possible, tell us while scheduling the appointment.
- Tell us if you are a host family of a foreign exchange student when scheduling an appointment. We have to get permission from the student’s parents before we can immunize them.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may reschedule your appointment.
If you need help making an appointment, please call (608) 242-6255.
Prepare for your appointment
- If possible, bring all your child’s immunization records to the appointment.
- You will get a text or email before your appointment with forms to complete.
See our webpage for work, school & travel for requirements for childcare and school.