Free COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are available to anyone 6 months and older. See our webpage for details. Have questions? Call (608) 242-6328.
We give free immunizations to adults who:
- Are 19 years and older, and
- Do not have insurance that pays for immunizations.
Call (608) 242-6255 to see if you qualify for:
- Influenza (flu)
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- HPV (human papilloma virus) If you are 19-26 years old. If you have started the vaccination series by age 26, you can complete it when you are older.
- Hepatitis A and/or B
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Mpox (formerly monkeypox, offered free for all who are eligible, regardless of whether you have insurance or not.)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
Call us at (608) 242-6255 if you need a TB (tuberculosis) test in the next 4-6 weeks. Some vaccines can affect TB test results.
We do not give travel vaccines.
How To Schedule an Appointment
- We give immunizations by appointment only.
- You can schedule an appointment at our South Park Street Office or our East Washington Avenue Office.
- We provide an interpreter, if needed.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may reschedule your appointment. If you need help making an appointment, please call (608) 242-6255.
Prepare for Your Appointment
- If possible, bring all the immunization records that you have to the appointment.
- You will get a text or email before your appointment with forms to complete.