On occasion, we are able to offer funding to organizations in our community to help them do work that aligns with our mission. Subscribe to our Funding Opportunities email list or check here often for these grant opportunities. You can also see below for recent grants we’ve awarded in the past year.
Current Funding Opportunities
September 12, 2023
No current grants available. Please check back soon!
Past Funding Opportunities
Violence Prevention Grant Program 2023 Awardees
We released a Request for Proposals (RFP) for our Violence Prevention Grants Program in May 2023. There was $475,000 in funding awarded to 8 agencies, ranging from $31,000-$76,000. As in our 2022 funding cycle, we sought to support agencies that address the areas identified in our Roadmap to Reducing Violence plan.
- Moms on a Mission: $46,138
- Rape Crisis Center (RCC): $50,000
- Allied Wellness Center: $76,472
- YWCA Madison, Inc.: $72,000
- Madison Public Library Foundation: $58,650
- Dear Diary, Inc.: $75,255
- UNIDOS Against Domestic Violence: $31,485
- African Center for Community Development, Inc.: $65,000
PFAS Community Outreach 2023 Awardees
We released a request for proposals (RFP) for community engagement around the issue of PFAS pollution in our community in July, 2023. We offered $30,000 in small grants of $5,000-$10,000 for community agencies to help spread the word about PFAS contamination in the environment and ways to avoid exposure to them. After reviewing 9 proposals, the review team awarded 4 grants to the following agencies:
- East Madison Community Center: $10,054
- Catholic Multicultural Center: $7,000
- The Hmong Institute: $10,000
- Kennedy Heights Community Center: $5,000
We are working with these organizations to get projects started.