Sexual Health Clinic
2705 E Washington Ave (2nd Floor) in Madison
- Free for teens
- Free or low cost for adults
- We do not turn people away if they can’t pay
- We do not bill private insurance
- We do not ask for ID or proof of income
Please email or call us at (608) 243-0411 if you have questions about our services.
Make an Appointment at our Clinic
See a list of confidential services we provide. To make an appointment, please call (608) 243-0411.
Appointment times are available:
- Monday: 11:50am - 3:20pm
- Wednesday: 11:50am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 12:40pm
If staffing allows, a walk-in nurse may be available on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. To make sure a walk-in nurse is available, please call (608) 243-0411 ahead of time.
Please call (608) 243-0411 if you will be late to your appointment. If you are later than 15 minutes, you may be rescheduled.
Children cannot be left unattended in our clinic or exam rooms. If you don’t have child care, please bring someone to watch your child during your appointment.
Sexual health testing
- Trichomoniasis (“Trich”), yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, including treatment
- Herpes swab testing if you have symptoms like a genital or rectal sore
- Hepatitis B & C (based on risk)
- Treatment of genital warts
- Our HIV Outreach Specialist provides information and testing.
- They are also available to do free HIV testing and education at
- Community events
- Community-based organizations
- Individual sessions
A safe and effective pill to prevent pregnancy up to 5 days after unprotected sex.
Birth control methods
Birth control pills
- Depo shot
- Twirla birth control patch
- Referrals for other birth control methods
Free sexual health supplies
Water-based and silicone-based sex lube
- Dental Dams
- Free Condoms
Want to learn more about PrEP, or find someone who can prescribe it? Make an appointment with our PrEP Navigator by calling (608) 243-0411. They’ll give you information about HIV and help you get PrEP, no matter your insurance status. We partner with UW Health HIV Care and Prevention Clinic to provide this service.
Help finding care for people living with HIV and/or Hepatitis C, or Hepatitis B
We can help notify your partners you tested positive for an infection in a confidential way
Monkeypox is a rare disease caused by the monkeypox virus. It can cause a rash which may look like pimples or blisters, sometimes with a flu-like illness. People have tested positive for monkeypox in Wisconsin. We have vaccination, testing, and referrals to treatments to help contain this outbreak. Monkeypox does not spread easily from person to person, and the virus is spreading mostly through close, intimate contact with someone who has monkeypox.
- We now offer free, at-home HIV rapid test kits to anyone in Wisconsin.
- To get a free test kit, please call our confidential number at (608) 243-0411. Leave a name, phone number or email to contact you.
- The HIV Outreach Coordinator will contact you within two business days of your request to send your kit and offer additional resources and support.
- HIV Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- HIV PrEP, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Reproductive Healthcare & Your Rights
Know Your Rights: Reproductive Health Care, Department of Health and Human Services
Sexual Health Clinic
- Phone: (608) 243-0411 (confidential)
- Español: (608) 243-0380