As COVID-19 continues to impact us locally, services with the Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinic will be available by appointment only as detailed below. We closed all Public Health Madison & Dane County offices to the public in March 2020 and we are unable to offer any walk-in sexual health services.
Although this decision was not arrived at easily, it was a decision that we needed to make. We are prioritizing preserving the health and safety of our staff and clients while continuing to maintain our ability to provide essential services, including our response to COVID-19.
Appointment Only Sexual and Reproductive Health Telehealth Services:
1. Call to make an appointment: 608-243-0411 (confidential, please leave a voicemail if we don’t answer)
2. Appointments are available:
- Mondays 10:45 pm - 3:30 pm
- Wednesdays 11:50 pm – 4:30 pm
- Fridays 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
3. We can interview you on the phone to complete a health assessment and make a testing/treatment plan
4. You need a private place and a phone for at least 40 minutes to complete an interview. Based on your interview and health concerns, we may be able to offer you some of the following confidential services:
- On-site collection of urine, swab, and blood samples for testing HIV, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and hepatitis C
- A focused exam for symptoms you may be having
- Curbside treatment pick-up, in-clinic treatment pick-up, or medication pick up at a nearby pharmacy
- Free condoms and lube.
- Based on your interview we may be able to offer you the depo provera shot in clinic, or curbside pick-up of birth control refills of pills, nuvarings, or emergency contraception.
We will answer your sexual health questions, discuss confidential partner notification, and make referrals
2705 East Washington Ave., 2nd floor
Madison, WI 53704
Call (608) 243-0411 for more information.
- For safety reasons, children cannot be left unattended in the clinic or exam rooms. If you do not have child care and need to keep your appointment, we suggest bringing a responsible person to watch your child/children during your appointment. Thanks for your cooperation!
We have free condoms available at the front desk of all of our offices.
2705 E. Washington Ave., 2nd Floor
Madison, WI 53704
Please call (608) 957-5885 when you arrive. Someone will help you.
2300 S. Park St., Suite 2010
Please call (608) 733-0638 when you arrive. Someone will help you.
Madison, WI 53713
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Madison, WI 53703
Please call (608) 716-9900 when you arrive. Someone will help you.
- HIV Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- HIV PrEP, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Information on specific STIs, American Sexual Health Association
- Other Local STI Testing, Planned Parenthood
- STI Testing Information, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- STI Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention