We have 2023 fall COVID vaccines for both adults and children.
We can only vaccinate these groups of people (and vaccination is free):
- People who do not have health insurance
- People whose health insurance does not cover vaccinations
- Children (6 months to 18 years) who are on BadgerCare, who are eligible for BadgerCare, or who are Native American or Alaskan Native
- Click the location you would like to visit below.
- Fill out the registration form. Click on the vaccine you need and then select your appointment time.
- Get vaccinated!
I’m making an appointment for more than one person.
- If you are making appointments for your child, you should make an appointment for each recipient.
- For example, if your two kids are all getting vaccinated, make two separate appointments.
- You can use the same phone and email address for all appointments, but please use different names for each appointment.
South Park Street Clinic (South Madison Clinic)
2230 S. Park Street, Madison
Mondays, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
East Washington Ave Clinic
2705 E. Washington Ave, Madison
Tuesdays, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
DeForest Area Public Library
203 Library Street, DeForest
Wednesdays, 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Madison Public Library - Goodman South Madison
2222 S. Park Street, Madison
Every other Thursday from 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Madison Public Library - Lakeview
2845 N. Sherman Ave, Madison
Tuesdays, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sun Prairie Public Library
1350 Linnerud Drive, Sun Prairie
October 23, November 11, and December 18, each 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
See this week's availability. Appointments available at some mobile clinics (see above) but are not required. Keep in mind supply may be limited.