Need local health data? Check the websites below and if you can't find what you're looking for, you can request data from PHMDC.
- PHMDC can provide county level information and assistance on a variety of health topics including Dane County surveillance data, health assessments, and current county health-related publications.
- To make the process more efficient, before you begin your online request, please review and think about this list of questions.
- Questions to Consider for Data Request (PDF)
- Request data from PHMDC
- Healthy Dane: This website contains current local health and population data for Dane County. The site is a product of a partnership between Public Health â€“ Madison & Dane County, Meriter Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital, Stoughton Hospital, and UW Health.
- Wisconsin Interactive Statistics on Health: This site gives you information about health indicators (measures of health) in Wisconsin. WISH allows policy makers, health professionals, and the public to submit questions (requests for data) and receive answers (tables) over the Internet. To construct answers to your questions, WISH uses protected databases containing Wisconsin data from a variety of sources. Most modules contain data for multiple years and geographic areas.
- CDC Wonder (Wide-ranging Online Data for Epidemiologic Research): an easy-to-use, menu-driven system that makes the information resources of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) available to public health professionals and the public at large. It provides access to a wide array of public health information.
- U.S. Census Bureau: Population data at many geographic levels, including cities, towns, villages, and counties.
- City of Madison Data: Data from different city agencies, such as Police, Planning, and Assessor
- County Health: Rankings Compares counties on different health measures