- Everyone 12+ is eligible for vaccine in Wisconsin.
- More than 3 in every 4 eligible Dane County residents have already rolled up their sleeve for at least one dose of vaccine!
Alliant Energy Center in Madison
- Site is walk up, bike up, or drive-up and transportation is available for those who need it.
- Vaccination is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12pm-7pm and Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 8am-3pm.
- The Alliant Energy Center vaccination site will be closed on Saturday, June 19 in order to observe Juneteenth and to allow staff to participate in community events. Please see additional vaccination options below if you need to get vaccinated on this date.
- Vaccination and testing at Alliant Energy Center will be ending June 26. We will continue to provide testing and vaccination services in our existing spaces including the South Madison and East Washington offices in addition to hosting mobile vaccination clinics throughout the county. See our news release for details.
- Appointments are recommended but not required. If you need help booking an appointment, please call (608) 242-6328.
- 12 to 17 year olds are able to receive the Pfizer vaccine, but they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when they arrive to be vaccinated. If this is not possible, a parent or guardian needs to be reachable by phone.
- Local businesses and sites. VaccineFinder allows you to easily find vaccine near you offered at pharmacies, healthcare providers, and community sites.
- Your healthcare provider. Some providers will vaccinate you, even if you are not their patient. Call your provider, or check a local healthcare provider’s website.
- Vaccine for homebound residents. For Dane County residents who are homebound, we can assist with getting you vaccinated! Call ADRC at (608) 240-7400 for more information.
- Pop-up clinics. Lots of pop-up clinics are happening in Dane County! See our map to view some we know about. We're finalizing details for a number of clinics and adding more daily, so check back often! Is your public pop-up clinic missing? Let us know!
- The Wisconsin Department of Health Services is staffing a hotline to answer your vaccination questions. Wisconsinites can call (844) 684-1064 (toll-free) for personal assistance with questions.
- Our blog post answers common questions about the vaccines.
- Other sources of credible vaccine information: