Good oral health is an important part of overall health. We work with community partners to reduce oral disease by:
- Increasing access to dental care and preventive services for all
- Educating about, and increasing awareness of the importance of oral health to overall health and well-being
A listing of clinics that accept patients with developmental disabilities.
A listing of free and lower cost clinics and programs in Dane County.
Find information on how to get and pay for dental care.
Too many people go without oral health care. Get data and information on initiatives to increase access to oral health care.
Additional Oral Health Resources
- Water Fluoridation, Tap Into Healthy Teeth
- Fluoridation of Public Drinking Water Policy Statement, Public Health Madison & Dane County
- Health Conditions Linked to Oral Health, Mayo Clinic
- Diet and Oral Health, MouthHealthy.org
- Oral Health Basics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention