Needle Exchange & Hepatitis C
To reduce the spread of infections, we provide free needles and risk reduction information, and accept used needles for disposal at all offices.
Our Needle Exchange services include:
- New needles and other supplies to help reduce spread of certain infections
- Confidential needle exchange, no names used
- Safe disposal of used needles
- 2705 E. Washington Ave., 2nd floor, Madison, WI 53704
- 2300 S. Park St., The Atrium, Suite 2010, Madison, WI 53713
- 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Room 507, Madison, WI 53703
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm*
* Wednesdays until 6:00 pm at 2705 E. Washington Ave.
HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
Sharing needles or other equipment to inject drugs can spread Hepatitis C. We offer free or low cost HIV and Hepatitis C testing during our walk-in sexual health clinic.
2705 E. Washington Ave., 2nd floor
Madison, WI 53704
- Monday 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Call (608) 243-0411 for information.
- Pharmacies in Dane County that offer sharps collection:
- Madison participating pharmacies
- Dane County participating pharmacies and other collection sites (scroll down to Dane County)
- Principles of Harm Reduction, Harm Reduction Coalition
- Hepatitis C Testing Recommendations, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Information and Testing
- Phone: (608) 243-0411 (confidential)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Español: (608) 243-0380
- More Local Needle Exchange Resources
LifePoint (AIDS Resource Center of WI)