Our Immunization Clinics
- Are by appointment only.
- Provide an interpreter, if needed.
- Will be canceled if Madison schools close due to weather.
Who We Can Immunize
We can immunize for free, adults (19 years and older) who:
- Do not have insurance for immunizations
- Qualify by risk, age or income. Call (608) 266-4821 for information.
Vaccines--call (608) 266-4821 to see if you qualify:
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- HPV (human papilloma virus-if 19-26 years old, can complete after 26 years)
- Hepatitis A and/or B
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Pneumococcal 13 and 23
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
We do not give travel vaccines.
To Schedule an Appointment
Please call (608) 266-4821.
- You can print and fill out one screening form and one consent form (links below) for each person being immunized. Bring forms with you to the appointment.
- Bring all immunization records you have to the appointment.
- Your appointment will either be at our South Clinic, or our East Washington Office.
2230 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53713 Get Directions East Washington Office
2705 East Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704 Get Directions
If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may be rescheduled.
- Vaccines you need as adults, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention