Wisconsin Well Woman Program
The Well Woman Program provides free breast and cervical cancer screenings for women ages 45-64* with limited income and little or no health insurance.
* Exceptions: Individuals under 45 who have a current breast symptom or individuals over 65 who do not qualify for Medicare may be eligible, please call for information.
Well Woman Program Video
You may be eligible if (no U.S. citizenship required):
- You have no insurance, or insurance with a high deductible, and
- Your income is at or below 250% of Federal Poverty Guidelines:
- Household size of 1=$30,350
- Household size of 2=$41,150
- Household size of 3=$51,950
- Household size of 4=$62,750
- Household size of 5=$73,550
- Add $10,800 for each additional member
- Office visit
- Pap test
- Pelvic exam
- Breast exam
- Diagnostic breast and cervical services
By phone (Dane and Rock County ONLY):
English (608) 242-6392 or
Español (608) 242-6235
For counties outside of Dane or Rock call 1-800-722-2295 or find the coordinator for your county.
The WWWP Enrollment Form can be printed off and mailed or faxed to:
Public Health Madison & Dane County – WWWP
2705 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
Fax: (608) 266-4858 (confidential line)
After we get your enrollment form, we will contact you. You must have your enrollment approved through our office before contacting a WWWP provider for screening services.
Questions? Call Kari Sievert, Program Coordinator: (608) 242-6392
WWWP Health Care Providers
Please note: You must enroll through the WWWP office before calling a provider.
Dane County Providers
- UW Health--Hospital and Clinics
- Access Community Health Centers including Wingra Family Medical
- SSM Health--Dean Medical Group
Rock County Providers
- Mercy Hospital and Clinic (mammograms and office visits)
- SSM Health--Dean Medical Group (mammograms and office visits)
- Beloit Area Community Health Center (office visits only)