PHMDC Header


All public pools, other than pools within a single family home, must be licensed. Complete and submit an application with fees for each pool. Submit applications and fees to the Madison City Clerk's Office. Fees and application must be mailed or paid in person at the City Clerk's Office and contact a public health sanitarian for a pre-inspection prior to opening to the public.
Key Contacts
Environmental Health
2300 S. Park St., Rm. 2010
Madison, WI 53713
TEL: (608) 242-6515
FAX: (608) 242-6435
Email: Public Health